FREE Dialing and guide on how to froth milk for latte art using your Bianca.
Bianca is an espresso machine without compromises, with E61 group, manual control of the water flow and dual boiler.
It has been created for those expert baristas that know how to get the best out of every coffee.
- 800 ml stainless steel coffee boiler
- 1,5 l stainless steel steam boiler / E61 group with a paddle to regulate the water flow on the coffee puck
- Professional water-steam taps with spring closure / I/O back-lit stainless steel switch / Programmable pre-infusion parameters through LCC
- LCD high resolution graphic display
- 58mm filterholder with wood handle and exclusive Coffee Slide
- Possibility of direct water plumbing and direct drain
- Possibility to disable the steam boiler only
- Programmable Stand-by function
- Partial and total doses counters
- Possibility to place the water tank on the three sides of the machine
- Mug friendly and espresso cup rack.
- Water tank: 2,5 l
- Rotative pump motor: 150W
- Dimensions WxDxH: 29 x 48,5 x 40 cm
- Coffee boiler heating element: 1400W (220V-240V 50Hz) – 1000W (120V 60 Hz)
- Steam boiler heating element: 1400W (220V-240V 50Hz / 120V 60 Hz)
- Voltage: 220/240V 50-60Hz – 120V 60Hz
- Weight: 26,5 kg