Lelit Grace PL81T
Lelit Grace PL81T
Works with: Ground coffee
Delivered with: 1 and 2 cups filters, blind filter
Unboxing Lelit Victoria
Going for a staycation but missing your coffee?
Watch this as we bring Victoria and Fred with us!
Water tank: 2,5 l
Coffee/water/steam pump: 15 bar
Dimensions LxDxH: 22,5 x 27 x 38 cm
Boiler heating element: 1200W
Voltage: 230V 50Hz – Available upon request also in 120V 60Hz
Weight: 9,2 kg
AESTHETICS AND TECHNOLOGY IN A SMALL SPACE
Victoria is the family of espresso machines ideal for those who want the best aesthetics and technology in a small space. In spite of its reduced dimensions, it has a 58mm commercial group: the bigger boiler capacity and power enable to brew many consecutive espressos maintaining the right temperature and having always enough steam available for cappuccinos, just like in the bars.
As with all the models of the VIP line, Victoria is equipped with the exclusive LCC, Lelit electronic control system. Smart appearance and ease of use are undeniable aspects of this line of regal look.
- Wide cup warmer.
- Back lit, round switches in stainless steel.
- Multidirectional steam/water wand.
- Mug friendly.
- Wide water tray in stainless steel complete with self-cleaning grate.
- Back lit manometer for coffee pressure.
- LCC - New Lelit electronic control system.
- 58mm filterholder with ergonomic handle and exclusive Coffee Slide.
- Brushed stainless steel appliance body
- 3 way solenoid valve to dry up the coffee powder
- 300 ml brass boiler
- 58 mm commercial filterholder with new Lelit ergonomic handle
- Graphic indication for lack of water in the tank
- Programmable pre-infusion
- Stand-by according to CEI EN 50564 norm
- LCD high resolution graphic display.